Droncit notes (11/20/14):
There was a lot of hiss, especially during the quiet songs.
I did the following using Diamon Cut Forensics 9 Alpha 8:
1. Concatenated all the files.
2. Ran a continuous noise filter across the file with light (-12dB) settings
3. Ran a multifilter with virtual valve and punch and crunch settings to expand the
music and lower hiss.
4. Thanks to the original seeders.
5. Thanks to Germain, Dusborne and BCE.
Show information is embedded within the header of each flac file.
It will display on any player capable of directly playing flac files.
If converted to wav during processing, all tags will be
stripped, however audio data will remain unaffected.
If you must transcode to a lossy format, do so directly Flac > Lossy.
Use ffp to validate audio integrity.
Md5 values will change if tagging is altered.
B. Proctor 12-2-2014